Beverly would like to share some tips with you.
Please visit this page again as Bev will be adding other resources which you might find helpful.
Be different and be happy!
- Laughter!! – Get into comedy! Books, your friends, plays, uplifting movies! Laughter increases longevity!
- Avoid negatives! – Depressing movies, books etc. Also, limit your tv viewing.
- Good Posture. As soon as you stand up straight your whole physiology changes and you breathe correctly and feel more confident. Don’t slouch!
- Role model. NLP shows how role models inspire us. Who inspires you? Find a great role model!
- Never compare yourself to anyone – you are unique and special.
- Meditate – I do! check out the benefits – you will be astounded!
- Don’t buy glossy magazines – it’s proven that they have a negative effect and leave you feeling low.
- Listen to Music! – especially music with a lively rythm. It’s incredibly powerful and the benefits have been proven scientifically! Stick on your I-pod and get singing!
- Take risks. Even small ones – these all help increase confidence. Wear that red dress or make that call!
- Do something different every day! Even if it’s just taking a different route home or reading a book you would never usually read! Variety is the Spice of Life!
- Write a letter of appreciation to someone you care for or someone who deserves to be recognized.
- Smile! Make a point of smiling more! Make someone’s day! The people I’ve coached have reported they were a little nervous at first but the results were so good they couldn’t stop!